View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
DebbyS
Zealot
DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Thanks for the link, Jabby! More karma to you! So far I have only tried Aldiko for reading (but haven't done much reading on the Tab yet), and ezPDF for PDFs (my scanned comics) as Aldiko (the free version) didn't work well in landscape mode but ezPDF does. So Mantano Reader, according to other posts in this subsection, may be good for me as the author says MR is like aldiko+ezPDF. I'll check to see if freewarelovers offers it

Now if I could find an app that would give me tons more time to read...!
DebbyS is offline   Reply With Quote