View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyswimmer View Post
Hi fellow mobile readers, I thought a kindle would simply solve my answer until I read reviews on other readers out there that was more overwhelming as I dig deeper. What mobile readers would fit based off of my needs?

- sort ebooks by folders and subfolders
- little to no glare
- 5"- 6"
- sd/micro sd card support
- eink pearl, tft or lcd
- bookmarking
- audio mp3 for audio books (its ok if it doesn't support it)

- don't need wifi, touch screen, other languages, dictionary (bells and whistles if included)
- brand name doesn't matter
Well, the first one severely limits your choices. Neither K3 nor Sony do that. A Nook Color will (mostly), but you want a 5-6" screen, so no go. K3 is also out because of your desire for a memory card. An original jetBook might fit, but they're not very common, and getting a bit of age.

There may not be a solution among common manufacturers. You should be looking in the crevices and corners of the ereader market.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote