View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 09:43 PM   #12
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
Hi Jon,

...that's a process that I'm slowly learning how (best) to do. In the specific case of the Harrington series, since they are already available in mobi format I was looking for those files.

Wallcraft,

Actually, I downloaded the .lit files (and .rtf) from the Baen web site. The CD comes with the hardcover books..since I've been buying the paperback version, I would not have gotten the CD with them.

-many thanks,

Jeff
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote