View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
thanks for the clarifications - the auto replace of matching closing tags is great, but I would have saved hours of tedious regex construction had that been properly documented. I naturally assumed that find replace would do only what it was instructed to do.

one easy? fix I would like to see to F R would be for highlighting text to auto populate the find field, even if find window is already open.

and my 2nd wish would be for code view to auto refresh and thus to show the effect of F R
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote