View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #38
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
Well actually Sony, who I also mentioned has two forums.... and the etc .... was pointing to the fact there are many others. As far as Onyx and Neo and Edge.... those should be in the "Other devices" forum, which is where I started a thread on the MS Courier simply because....well....it was an other device. The point is very few actually pay attention to the forum titles, and posting something about the iPad is no different than the many postings of other products in the News and Commentary forum. It does not bother me at all, except that to single out one brand to strictly enforce the rules....is at least worth questioning.
I found it odd that it was contemporaneous with an active thread in the same forum about the very same topic. The user's post is merely a response to that other thread (which, I'll repeat, wasn't dormant at all but was near the top of the first page), but apparently he or she felt their opinions for justification were important enough to generate a new thread about.

Hardly a crime, as it's pretty common in these fora. Won't excuse it from a little mockery though, as it certainly appears very self-important. That's supposed to be my role (and Ahi's).
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote