Thread: page-template ?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 12:02 PM   #9
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
You know, you don't have to implement headers and footers in the standard paper book way. Headers and footers are just pieces of information.
I kind of disagree. It is information that is always there when you are reading so you always see it. That is for me important since that is the way I learn the title of the book and the authors name if it is a new author. For me it is very important to have the title and author displayed all the time.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote