View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 09:31 AM   #42
pthwaite
Fanatic
pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: DR1000S Sony PRS505 iPad iPhone
Another thought. Could the Content Browser be updated to acknowledge Xournal files? It would be great to be just able to open the saved files directly rather than troll through the File Open menu.

For some reason, the menus appear very slow to respond, and "miss" the stylus, ie pick the wrong part of the menu. It only happens in the menus, other than that it is working very nicely.

I have noticed, that if you have a file open (not saved) and you use the DR Menu to return to the folders to say open another document, if you then try starting teh xournal from it's shortcut (icon) a box opens stating you cannot open it and to try re-installing. This is because it is sitting open. If you do go into the DR Menu and click on it there, it will re-open where you left off. What I haven't seen though, is if you have opened more than say 5 other files so that it drops off the DR Menu, what happens then.

Well, I can tell you now You have to switch off, lose hat you were doing & then it's okay.
So, make sure you save before opening anything else.

Last edited by pthwaite; 05-19-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Testing
pthwaite is offline   Reply With Quote