View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #117
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
The UPS brokerage fees are defenitely not a con or additional shipping fees - just your import taxes, collected by UPS on behalf of the government.
My experience shipping from the USA to Canada has been outrageous. I assume the same situation exists shipping from Europe to North America. Perhaps America-based posters could share their experiences?

The brokerage / customs & clearance fee that UPS charges is in addition to import taxes. When I ship to Canada using normal American mail (USPS--United States Postal Service), I am never charged brokerage. It is a UPS scam.

ups brokerage fees scam

UPS/FedEx Brokerage Fee – avoid scam

Please bear in mind that in all probability if I cannot find an alternative to shipping to Canada with UPS, I will not buy from you, and I do want to buy from you. I do not trust UPS. They are a dreadful courier. They overcharge and do not deliver when scheduled after I have taken a day off work to be there (without apology). I suggest you google UPS SUCKS.

One alternative may be to offer a non-courier postage option with shipping insurance.

Last edited by Rizla; 06-07-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote