Thread: Literary Short Vote • June 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #16
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
It's funny. Here I was thinking that I'm so tired of Murakami books being picked. Then I looked through the history of both book clubs and the poor sod hasn't been picked once....and I voted for Forster.

Talk about getting things backwards.
We nominate him a lot, but he never wins. It seems odd that After the Quake is the Murakami novel we read. I really think we should have been reading one of his novels with one of the book clubs at some point. I've seen After the Quake on my library's shelves before. I just requested it.

I'm far enough in my reading challenge this year to start entertaining other selections more.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote