Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:35 AM   #73
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
I still don't believe battery issues are caused by a data file. I have read no plausible explanations as to how this is possible.

I also still believe you need to have the device power off, not just sleep, to get the long battery life we expect from an e-ink device.
I have a Sony PRS-T1. I read 1 - 1 1/2 hours a day, roughly, and I can easily go 3 weeks to a month between charges, and I don't wait until the battery is fully depleted. My GF's Touch, which, which she's now using pending tests on this replacement Glo, can't go any more than about a week and a half (reading 2 - 2 1/2 hours a day.)
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote