View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #31
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
Presumably you saved a lot less than Amazon. In the real world that makes a difference.
In which real world is that? I indeed saved a lot less than Amazon, but then my income was considerably less than Amazon. If I was making the money they do, I would still be seeking every opportunity to lower my tax burden.

And has been pointed out already in this thread, Amazon is not the only ebook vendor taking advantage of tax laws. Or even the only multinational corporation.