View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #104
kevenv
Enthusiast
kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kevenv can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesse View Post
Thanks for the replies. Sounds complicated and scary to set up. If the Kobo doesn't suffer from slowdowns if too many shelves are present, I think I'll be ok.
I'm by no stretch of the imagination, an expert, but my solution is this:
All of my books are loaded / managed through Calibre. I assign a book shelf to the book when I import it from from my computer into Calibre. Any books that I don't want to have a shelf, I assign to the "Misc" shelf. It is possible to assign more than one shelf to the book in Calibre as well.

Hope this helps.
kevenv is offline   Reply With Quote