View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #34
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
I do not feel like "they bother me". I try to help, if I can. Usually, if they can find the answer online, I will give them a URL to that Web page.

For now, I updated the Google Code wiki and its welcome page, highlighting the issue with Python 3. I might spend some time on it next week, for the benefit of all.

(Obviously, I started getting more mails since Bookeen started selling Odyssey's through their Saxon/Scandinavian partnerships with Thalia and Adlibris. In Italy, due to the problems with the first generation of those devices and the incompetence of the main Italian reseller (a major bookstore chain), it has been a massive flop so far.)
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote