View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Barely used eBookwise 1150 for sale

Hello eBookwise enthusiasts,

I am offering an eBookwise 1150 on eBay at this link. The starting bid is $12.

It is in very good+ condition and looks like it was only used a few times. The screen is free of scratches or scuffs, and it comes with all original accessories (case and cords). Also included is a 64MB SmartMedia card to side-load .imp ebooks. Four eBooks, including The Time Machine and the user guide, are already loaded on the device.

This would be a great reader for techies or collectors. I understand this device has a loyal following so if you want to get a newer condition unit, this is your chance! They are becoming scarce and are rare to find in this condition with the original box. When I got this, the cords were even still sealed in plastic. I fully charged the battery and tested the device.

Please note: you are buying this device on eBay, not in a private sale. You are fully covered by both eBay and Paypal buyer protection. I have a 100% feedback rating on over 935 transactions

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-09-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote