View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 07:13 AM   #205
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
Do we have an army? DO WE HAVE AN ARMY?????
Yes. And no. And yes. Sort of. (sorry, lost track now)
We do indeed have an army, some regiments have their own tartan, but they generally wouldn't wear the kilts into battle (at least not any more - see Braveheart) because of the aforementioned practical difficulties (sand gets everywhere and all that).
I once dated an Officer, but when we couldn't go to my ball because he was on reccie that was the beginning of the end. Still, an Officer's Ball (which is how we first met) is a sight to behold.
Anyway, I digress. Check out the Edinburgh Military Tattoo (which is on as we speak, and nothing to do with the tattoos which yon gent was sporting).
All good fun, all good fun.
Off to partake of more festival type goodies now, even though the weather is awful today.
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote