View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Chest stand for kindle?

Because of back and leg problems, I like to read by lying flat on my back with pillow under my head and kindle propped on my chest. Ideally, I want to have something light that I can put on my chest that will hold the screen about 4 inches off my chest, at a ~70-80 degree angle (ie slightly tilted toward my face). Right now, I use a small pillow but I still have to use my arm and it gets tiring quickly (different physical problem). I plan on getting the pw so there will be no need to accommodate the buttons.

Ideas greatly appreciated. Especially simple and economical ones
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote