View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #28
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I know that scribbles with original pdf is already possible. It is harder task than just 'export' the notes to pdf.

I am a programmer and my guess is that (under the condition that pdf library they use allows a creation of simple formated text in pdf, which is highly probable) exporting anotations whose creation is already implemented takes no more than one day of work (for person who knows the library and the structure of anotations in database).

It is generaly quite an easy task if you have tools and data structure information needed. Onyx should have it both.

So, let's hope that if we help them localize their software to different languages, they in return make some effort to implement this simple and needed feature.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote