View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoc View Post
My touch sensitivity is very erratic: at times sensitive, just like an iPad, or iPhone (at times too sensitive), and at other time I have to hit harder and harder, and harder repeatedly to get something to work. Is this a problem with the design, with the software, with MY particular Fire, or what? Can it be repaired?

kdoc

I haven't had an issue. The touch screen is smooth as silk (pardon the pun). Did you update to the latest OS version? There were a lot of complaints about this in the shipping release and it appears Amazon has addressed this as well as some other minor issues.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote