View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 12:24 AM   #129
monkeygirl351
Connoisseur
monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, ipad, and kindle 3
Wow, I am on the fence with this one. I have a kindle 3 and use it extensively. I also borrow books from my 3 local libraries, and well lets just say I make them work on the kindle. I abide by the rules of the library as much as I can, by only keeping them for the alotted time and then deleting them off my kindle and computer when done. It would be cool to not go this route and have library books work natively on my kindle, but then again I also worry about the budgets that the libraries have to work with, plus limited copies and then increase in wait times for popular titles. There was one bestseller book that I put a hold on and was 43 of 43 on the waitlist. Luckily I found the same title at the other library that I go to and I was 2 of 2 lol. I just dread the increase in wait times that this could cause. Most of what I get at the library are the books I am unwilling to purchase because of their crazy pricing aka James Patterson and others on the best seller lists.
monkeygirl351 is offline   Reply With Quote