View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 01:06 PM   #20
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I'm in the "bring on the smut" category. My reading experience is never less enjoyable for the inclusion of twelve pages of detailed sex. Or eighty pages of detailed sex. Or eighty thousand words of detailed sex. (Which, to date, I haven't found all in a *single* sex scene, but have seen scattered across several of them, held together by a thin framework of something resembling plot, which I was very happy to read.)

I'm told there are genres where this is not appropriate; I don't read those. (I read plenty of content that doesn't have sex scenes, just not any that I don't think could be improved--meaning, "more enjoyable to me"--by more sex.)
I think somebody needs some real sex.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote