View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
I think the timing of the update may be marketing BS (i.e. it might not happen in April), but it does sound as though something will be taking place fairly soon.

I have a question - I am thinking seriously of buying a Color Nook. Is there ANY advantage to waiting till after the update - i.e. would getting the device with the new firmware on it be any advantage over getting one now and then updating it when the firmware is released? I cannot think of any, and I know that my classic Nook's update went smoothly, but I am just wondering what others think.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote