View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 08:24 PM   #5
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
In general, aren't Pine64 devices intended for developers and enthusiasts?
Pretty much, but they are aiming for them eventually have reliable full functionality and easily usable by the general population, but have no illusions that more than a few percent will ever be attracted. There is enough demand now that they are setting up retail availability but are waiting for functionality and reliability to improve enough to avoid high return rates and support calls.

Quote:
I don't see any Pine device ever really working for me. But I'm glad they manage to continue to put stuff out.
If you ever want a beefy USB charger or a soldering iron you might want to check out Pine64's offerings.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote