Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:06 PM   #29
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
The only book on your list I've read is Shadow Blade. I first tried reading it a year ago, and didn't get further than the first chapter and then put it aside. When it popped up as monthly read in a book-club, I decided to try again. I found it entertaining.

The Great Book of Amber and Survival looks interesting too. I just read about the Amber books, but I hadn't heard about Julie E. Czerneda before. More books to add to my maybe-to-read list... Thanks
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote