View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #15
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberdana View Post
It may be but it felt much larger. I didn't care for the huge bezel around the edges and there was not enough trim around the bottom for me to hold it comfortably. The kobo touch just looks and feels better to me. So that is what I went with having compared both of them.
I know what you mean. If there were just a little more meat at the bottom of the NOOK it would make a big difference. I'm unable to hold it comfortably without a cover.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote