View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 08:53 AM   #8
octoberdana
Enthusiast
octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.octoberdana writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Nook Touch, Kindle Touch
I have a nook classic and I went with a kobo touch. The nook touch was too wide for me to hold comfortably and I didn't like the set up of the home screen. The kobo is just the right size incredibly comfortable to hold and I like the fact that they seem to be more responsive to listening to their customers. I also like fact that I can change the number of pages between the refresh on the kobo and that I am not locked into a book store- granted you aren't really on the nook- but barnes and noble ties up half the home screen with their bookstore.
octoberdana is offline   Reply With Quote