View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 06:02 PM   #27411
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Ah, good old Modesty Blaise. One thing you can be sure of -- you'll get exactly what you expect and want when you read one of these. NOT great fiction, but certainly great fun. A personal 5-star read, within my own terms of reference. And, although I can certainly tell you all sorts of failings of this series, it fills a need quite nicely, thank you.
Have you ever managed to find digital versions of the books Charlie? I can't locate any, and I'm keen to try the series, but I know when I buy DTB versions, I rarely get round to reading them, as I much prefer reading on my Kindle.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote