View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:12 PM   #9
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I cant believe its the 6th & I am still getting sale flyers ugh....
My husband has been complaining too. Macys, Pennys, Sears and Kohls have all warned they had lower sales year-over-year for the season. Oddly enough, they also weren't really willing to discount this year. We've been looking for a computer and to some degree a camera and no-contract phone. But the deals simply weren't there. I ended up buy a used computer (with fingers crossed), am using my mom's camera and we didn't find a phone worth buying.

I predict Amazon and Best Buy will have done the best this year. (earnings/sales).
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote