View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #9
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by genome2k View Post
I am totally an idiot about linux and XML. Redarding the XML file you asked me to create, can I use a TXT editor for the content but save it with a suffix of XML?
No need for Linux knowledge here, it's would be as easy as you said. But I just tried the code and it didn't work, so this solution is a dead end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genome2k View Post
After my settings for BOOKS shortcut, there weird thing come: iLIAD AUTOMATICALLY created 4 folders on my CF card root, which are BOOKS, NEWS, and DOCS and NOTES. and I found the buttons of NEWS etc. are actually linked to the atomatically created folders, rather than the settings in iLiad (Main memory).
Hmm, this is strange. You could try to set the other document types to CF and back to internal memory in your settings, maybe this helps.

I have the same setup (books on CF, documents etc. on internal) and it works fine for me, so it should work for you too.
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote