View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
Same here - I haven't purchased any from iBooks, but I have side-loaded some epubs and the dictionary works on those, but not on the Calibre converted ones.
Phew, ok, glad its not just me I'll ask on the ePub forum-maybe its just a simple metadata thing we can add to Calibre's settings.

It is odd but not unexpected that "copy text" is also only available on my converted books..not on purchased ones.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote