View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 04:31 PM   #63
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Yeah, I don't know how old that kindletool folder is, but its just where I untarred the amazon gpl source trees.

Al I did was extract the uboot source files form the 5.8.1 and 5.8.9.2 sources provided by amazon, and ran a diff compare on them, and that's the only difference in those files.

I'm not exactly clear how the whole boot process works, so I'm not sure what else to do a comparison on.

My gut is telling me at this point that using the 5.8.9.2 uboot would move forward, but I don't know how to get it loaded either.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote