View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 04:17 PM   #316
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DolusBonus View Post
I used to be able to right-click on the Kindle format of any book and then the open with... option would be included in the content menu that opened, allowing me to select the Kindle option (once it was set) and read the book in the Kindle desktop app.

For some reason that option is now missing and I'm not sure exactly when it first went "missing."

I have updated my copy of Calibre to 2.85.1 x64 version.

Any known issues or help you might offer?
I suspect you have been using the built-on open with rather than this plugin.

The latest update inadvertently lost the right click on a format Open With option. But you can get at it via other means. See this thread, ==>> v2.85 Open With missing on format right click.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-13-2017 at 05:08 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote