View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #24
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
@cczichray - I believe one (or more) of your input epubs has an empty author (dc:creator) tag. In the next version, I'll change it to ignore empty authors--I addressed *missing* authors in the previous version along with missing title, but not empty.

In the mean time, there's a number of ways you could fix that, one of the easiest is to use the Modify Epub plugin's 'Update Metadata' feature on all the epubs you're trying to merge.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote