View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #69
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Tag Editor

I have the GoodReads plugin installed and set as the only plugin to download tags. I have limited it to a maximum of 5 tags on any given recovery of metadata.

It is correctly downloading the tags expected from the GoodReads site.

However, if I then invoke the Tag Editor, while I expect to see the GoodReads list of 50 or so tags to choose from, I am offered (I haven't counted them) hundreds of tags. Is this the expected behaviour?

Can I make it offer me only the GoodReads list?

Regards...

Bernard
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote