View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 12:40 AM   #17
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
You are right, I'm not impressed with lackluster. Nor am I impressed with eInk. eInk is a dinosaur now, long past its extinction date. Perhaps large eInk screens have lackluster ppi, but LCD screens bigger than this one long since went to extremely high resolutions.
Hi,
I prefer read on a e-ink screen, but a big advantage of e-ink reader is the battery life. I use my device like a book and I don't worry about the charge of the battery. When you read a paper book, do you think to take with you a battery ?
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote