View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #15
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
My experience is that all the main articles are there, but I cannot swear that absolutely all the articles are. If the NYT does eliminate some content, I don't see the basis for the choices: I did compare the Book Review (my favorite section of the NYT) and I can assure you that every single article in the print version was reproduced. Has anyone here done a comparison? Yes, there are far fewer pictures, but somehow that does not bother me. You are right that every article is exactly the same as in the print version. And consider the price: $13.99 a month, where 4 Sunday newsprint copies cost $18 today! And remember, the mobile version is free!
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote