View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #32
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
The dictionaries on the Sony are not only easy to use, they are also good in quality. The English and American ones are from Oxford University Press and the other bilingual ones are either from Oxford or Collins. For this reason alone I'll continue to use Sony readers.
Yes, the dictionaries are great. I love having both the US and British versions of the English dictionary.

I really wish they would fix sorting the books by author so that they would sort by the author's last name instead of the first name.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote