View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 11:46 AM   #12
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Curiously, the folks at Good-Ereader have added the 6.8" device as a perk on their Indiegogo page.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...ader#/comments

I'm not really sure why they would want to do that instead of steering people over to their Kickstarter page. Because if they don't achieve full funding for the Kickstarter project, they won't get any of the funds. And after a good initial showing, they have been stuck at about 35% for the last week.

So why would they want to cannibalize potential backers for Kickstarter by offering the device as a perk on Indiegogo? Weird.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote