View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 11:17 PM   #65
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Survey asks for 'value for money' - given that right now I only paid for original CC (well, on Google AND Amazon stores because I thought it costs TOO little) and never got any subscription prompts - how I should respond?

If you plan to add subscription to android - please make at least yearly (or more) one too.
Every new transaction is issue for me. (it's not AMOUNT itself, it's just additional transaction).
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote