View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaesev View Post
Okay. I figured this out. This is how I downgraded. I deleted all the files from the prs-505 and installed the older 1.1.00.18040 which I downloaded from here. Now everything works! I installed russian font and everything runs great!
Are you aware about http://www.the-ebook.org site? I believe you can find all the tools you need to have the latest firmware along with support of Russian.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote