Thread: New Leaf Theme Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 06:34 PM   #39
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Issybird, should we keep posting ideas here or wait until you open the new thread?

I like the theme Back to School. All I have to say about books I read in school is this post I wrote when the MR Book Club read Grapes of Wrath!
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...18&postcount=6
Sure, have at it. In any case, I can't promise an exhaustive recounting, but I need to pull together nominations from several threads.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote