Thread: New Leaf Theme Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 06:09 PM   #34
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Truly, Jon, were there no books you read in school that you enjoyed? I admit, I was the sort of kid that quite literally read virtually every single book in my school's library. I was voracious, insatiable, and totally undisciplined. Now, admittedly, not all of the books assigned to be read in class were ones I particularly enjoyed (I still have a fear and loathing of William Faulkner, driven by being required to read one of his books long before I could ever have reasonably hoped to appreciate it. )
Not every book I read I hated. But we aren't reading text books and I don't have the information to even nominate them.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote