View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 01:51 AM   #9
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I have a couple of Android tablets and an Android phone that's no longer in service. I find it convenient to use the voice-to-text feature (click the microphone icon on the keyboard) to record notes on the go that can be imported into text editors and word processors. This is especially convenient with the old cell phone, since it can easily be carried in my pocket.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote