View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 04:30 PM   #8
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadimple View Post
Depends on the note-taking software. If your software offers an email option, you can take notes, email them to yourself, and copy them to a word processing program for final editing.
This is what I used to do when I was still working, but instead of a word processor, they would get copied directly to patient files. It was a time saver for me. I had to export to email, but that wasnt a hardship. It was the first generation of ipad so note taking stuff wasnt as sophisticated as it seems to be now.

It was bad enough that I had to go to meetings which droned on and on and on, without having to take notes by hand and then copy those to where they needed to be.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote