View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #140
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Bandi-T: I'm quite open to linking to it/pointing inquiring users to it, but not 'folding' it into the thread, for a couple of reasons:

* It's, by design, fairly intrusive, and possibly tied to a specific fw build.
* It's not 'update safe'
* The thread is already gigantic enough .

To be clear, I have *nothing* against it, quite to the contrary, but it clashes a bit with the intended audience of the thread you mentioned, so it's mostly to avoid a support nightmare/people shooting themselves in the foot (same reason you don't see USBNet mentioned much in that thread).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote