View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #14
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I *bought* the unit when we were still considering expanding NAEB's product line. And that meant *buying* the sample *FROM* Netronix. Now perhaps in Europe it is considered responsible business management to sell a unit and expect no one to ask for service support if the unit breaks under *NORMAL* use, but not in the US.
If you buy a sample you are usually a company and then it is usually clear what level of service is offered since warranty and such things usually is not used when a company buy something. The expected level of service is regulated by the contract.

Samples you usually by cheaply or get for free so I would not expect the same level of service as in the case when I am a end user buying from a shop.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote