View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 07:27 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Is that French for "We're going on vacation and our customers can go get screwed."? If so, I can well understand the dissatisfaction some have felt towards certain (unnamed) companies.

However, Netronix does *NOT* have that excuse! They're based in Taiwan. And even if they are dedicated to replacing their S3C2410 devices for the newer S3C2440 devices such as the EB-600, it's my *SCREEN* which is broken. And I bought it NEW in April. That means they should have either one or two EB-100s to swap it with, a screen/screen-controller to replace my screen or they had better damn well swap me with an EB-600.

I coughed up $365 in good faith so I better damn well be treated as a valuable customer. I don't mind if they charge me a reasonable fee for repair/replacement, but to totally ignore me for over four weeks is *NOT* - by *any* definition - good customer service!

Derek
Google "Netronix' and you'll get their home page. Across the bottom, in very faint script, is their address and phone number. Have you tried that?

Last edited by desertgrandma; 08-31-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote