View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #100
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
Hi there, another Touch 622 user here. I can confirm the non-working touchscreen and would also be interested in testing on the 622.

Anyways thanks for the program, its usefull even in its current rudimentary state on the 622
Okay. I'm getting some help from luigibrosse to try to understand the multi-touch events, but getting more help from others wouldn't hurt. I'll PM you with more information.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote