View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 07:26 PM   #148
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't know about you but Saturday night my nose was glued to Twitter as the RITAs were given out. Hubby thought I was nuts. This is Carina Press first and being it's a digital publisher this is a huge Deal. Avon Impulse also won a RITA!

It's a new era baby!
I was watching Twitter, too. I bought Boomerang Bride when it was first released. Even though I had some major issues with the book, I was glad that it won. Also that JD Robb's New York to Dallas won. I have some of the other winning books as well as nominated ones in my TBR pile.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote