View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #147
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
To Celebrate their win Carina Press has 35% off Boomerang Bride by Fiona Lowe which won a RITA award last Saturday. Ms. Lowe went through 12 print rejections before Carina Press picked her up. She is a Harlequin writer mostly writes for their Medical line so Boomerang Bride is her first big book.

All CP titles are epub but DRM free so you can convert to format of your choice.

I don't know about you but Saturday night my nose was glued to Twitter as the RITAs were given out. Hubby thought I was nuts. This is Carina Press first and being it's a digital publisher this is a huge Deal. Avon Impulse also won a RITA!

It's a new era baby!

Last edited by Blossom; 07-30-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote