View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #142
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Traditionally, Sourcebooks has put its sale books in all participating stores, so you'll likely get pricedrops at Sourcebooks' own store (US-only), as well as Books on Board (reward bucks), Omnilit/All Romance (Buy 10 Get 1 Free) and the usual suspects.

However, they don't have the rights to Heyer in all regions, so it may be that you'll need to do some address/IP workarounds.

In any case a DANL membership is only $9.99 and will get you an extra 25% off the Heyer books if available in your region, so depending on how many you buy, it may be worth your while as you'll be getting them DRM-free in a multi-format bundle.
I may sign up for the DANL when i get a budget next month. (entertainment budget is iffy in august due to buying school clothes/fall supplies for the children) But it looks like an amazing deal, and from the looks of things it looks like a very decent e-book store. And getting the Heyer novels sounds amazing. I had never read her books before. I may have to get in line at the library for their print books.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote